a site that matters ™

Using Multiple Templates

Jon Favreau
Hi, I just signed up to your spa template code # 003, I do not think it will fit for my business. I went through to your real estate industry templates and found template # 007 looks great so I just changed my mind and want to use this template, but how can I make changes to them once I am signed up to spa # 003?

Enosite .com
No matter you can choose any template anytime as you want. For this, select a template from ENOSite and click on the EDIT button (http://screencast.com/t/uOfJUamhikW), it will ask you to sign in then you will see the home page of this template is now editable and it is yours.

John Watson
Oh yes Jon Favreau, it works! I did it a try.

John Watson
What else can we do in real estate template?

Enosite .com
John, using ENOSite Property Manager, you can add lots of properties with images and details as you want. Each property image with its price appears on your website Home Page and one click on the property name take you to its details page. ENOSite User Role Management allows you to manage your different user roles, namely Agencies, Clients and Owners. Furthermore, you can make a sale or rent contract between your client and the property owner. You can also add the commission details either on the client side or the property owner side.